EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
This Report covers full-time vacancy recruitment data for the period: May 23, 2013 – May 22, 2014.
1) Employment Unit: Sovereign Communications, LLC – Sault Ste. Marie
2) Unit Members (Stations and Communities of License): WKNW(AM), Sault Ste. Marie, MI
WMKD(FM), Pickford, MI
WNBY(AM), Newberry, MI
WNBY-FM, Newberry, MI
WSOO(AM), Sault Ste. Marie, MI
WSUE(FM), Sault Ste. Marie, MI
WYSS(FM), Sault Ste. Marie, MI
3) EEO Contact Information for Employment Unit:
Sovereign Communications, LLC
PO Box 1230
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Theresa Henderson/General Manager
4) Full-Time Job Vacancies Filled by Each Station in the Employment Unit: NONE
5) Total # of Interviewees Referred: For the period from May 23, 2013 through May 22, 2014, this Employment Unit interviewed: 0 interviewees for full-time job vacancies.
6) Supplemental Recruitment Initiatives.
(a) Initiative: Annual Veteran’s Week Job & Resource Fair’s
Consultant Tammy Johnson, who has substantial responsibility in the making of
hiring decisions, attended a job fair at Ispheming Armory on November 5, 2013.
The consultant staffed a table at the Ispheming Armory from 10:00am until 3:00pm and provided information about careers in radio and accepted applications from prospective employees.
(b) Initiative: Michigan Works Job Fair
The Newberry Market Manager of the
Employment Unit, Travis Freeman who has substantial responsibility in the making
of hiring decisions, attended a job fair at Michigan Works
on April 9, 2014. The manager staffed a table and provided information about careers in radio and accepted applications from prospective employees.